Date(s) - 02/10/2018
12:00 pm - 4:00 pm
Sweet Auburn Curb Market
Mardi Gras + Atlanta Streetcar + Beads + New Orleans Themed Food & Drinks!
A Mardi Gras themed event (costume encouraged) parading ticket goers around for an afternoon of adventure and exploration using the Atlanta Streetcar. After a smashing success the last 3 years this Mardi Gras themed based adventure is sure not to disappoint the estimated 1,500+ attending. Get your ticket to tour the Atlanta historical district of Edgewood Ave, Fairly Poplar District and Centennial Olympic Park using the Streetcar, while stopping off at any of the participating bars, restaurants & attractions.
Mardi Gras Streetcar Adventure ticket includes:
– All day wristband to ride the Atlanta Streetcar ($3.00 Value)
– Complimentary New Orleans themed shots
– New Orleans themed Food & Drinks Specials
– Mardi Gras beads (Bring your own if you’d like to trade or swap)
– Live music from Sabor New Orleans street band entertaining throughout the day at participating venues
– New Orleans themed food specials and comp drink @ Sweet Auburn Curb Market plus face painter & photographer
– A detailed map with info of all participating bars & restaurants
– A 10 tabbed event wristband that can be redeemed for complimentary beverages and/or food & drink specials.
Registration at 2 Locations (Noon until 4pm)
STATS – 300 Marietta St NW, Atlanta, GA 30313
Sweet Auburn Market 209 Edgewood Avenue, S.E.Atlanta GA
Xorbia Ticket Link