Date(s) - 12/12/2014
11:00 am - 5:00 pm
Sweet Auburn Curb Market
Please join us and bring your friends for shopping fun as we open up space for our table vending extravaganza.
Streetcar Bazaar is our new local vending market where we have local vendors on-site selling a variety of handmade and farm grown items .
A few of the vendors that have signed up are:
- Adderson’s Fresh Produce – Organic produce with turnips, kale and radishes.
- Dirty Beauty – Natural deodorant, lipgloss, blush, eyeshadow, face cream, face wash, etc.
- Good Morning Enterprise – Georgia honey, pickles, relish, fruit preserves, jelly, tea, etc.
- Maria Montez Skincare and Gift Boutiques – Collard Green soap, sweet potato soap, body scrubs, shea butter, handmade dolls,
handmade jewelry, etc.
- Nancy Clark Palm Reader – candles, holistic herbs and palm reading.
Stop by the space next to Grindhouse Killer Burgers and get your holiday shopping done at this “one stop and shop” venue.
The bazaar will run from November 20th until January 31st and will be open on Thursday, Friday and Saturday between the hours of 11am – 5pm.
For more information, contact the office at 404-659-1665 x301.